Jul 5, 2009

Katharine Houghton Hepburn

Katharine Houghton Hepburn" Everyone thought I was bold and fearless, and even arrogant... but inwardly I was always quaking.. I've never cared about how afraid I may have been inside-I've always done what I thought I should."
- Katharine Hepburn

Katharine Houghton Hepburn is a well-known actress who has to her credit, won the maximum number of Best Actress Oscar awards.She had won the award 4 times and she was nominated 12 times for an Oscar.

The movies for which she won Oscars include the following:
-The Morning Glory in the year 1933
-Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner in the year 1967
-The Lion in Winter in the year 1968
-On Golden Pond in the year 1981

Born in 12 May 1907,she was one of the finest American actresses of her times and has also been successful in television and stage shows.Known to be a maverick,she had deep interest in sports for instance canoeing,,tennis,diving as well as riding her bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment